Friday 28 February 2014

And so it begins!

Back from the doctors and I have had my Implanon removed.

It was a bit trickier than the last time and I am glad hubby was there with me, even though I still had to drive myself there and back it was nice to have the support and the hand to hold! In the past I have only had a small plaster over the wound, this time I had to have stitches and have to go back in 10 days to have them removed.

I'm feeling a bit sore and sorry for myself at the moment, just lazing around the house and enjoying the extra day off with hubby. It's a bit of a treat now as we usually only have 1 day a week due to work schedules. The local anesthetic was great at the time, but has worn off fast and I can feel the stitches pulling every time I move. I am trying not to, but it's not quite that easy!

Besides all that, I am in a crazy crafting mood at the moment and rather than just thinking about things and planning them out, I actually made something last night. I am a bit of a gamer girl and my all time favourite game series is the Legend of Zelda, so I have a few Zelda themed ideas in the pipeline, but this one was super easy to pull off...


It's light blue on white (not pink as it seems in the photo) and I think would be good for boy or girl - and as I have said before, if I don't ever get to use it for a little one of my own and I am more than happy to give it away. It's just so cute!

The only downside right now is that hubby seems a bit scared to touch me. We have been talking all week about how today is the day to really start TTC, but now he's worried about hurting my arm. I told him not to worry, but he's been so protective of me ever since we started talking about making babies that I don't know how much luck I'll have trying to change his mind - no way I am waiting 10 days though!

So this is it, the real, true beginning of our journey. Can't wait to see where it goes =]

No comments:

Post a Comment