Sunday 25 May 2014

New Blog Title!

I've been thinking about this for a while, but especially now that I am no longer 35!

I wanted to change to something that reflects how I am feeling, but also something that can stick with me - I'm not planning on changing the title again.

You + Me = Family means a lot of things to me. Firstly, it is a reminder to hubby and I that even if it is just the two of us, we are still a family. That has been something we have really worked on over the last 5 years as we are both from pretty big families but we think it is important to realise that even if it just the two of us, we are our own family now.

It also means that it is the unique combination of hubby and me that will make up the genetics and personality of any children we are blessed enough to have. That's a really important reminder. It's also a reminder that no matter how long it takes, that how long it will take to create the child that is supposed to be a part of our family.

Maybe I'm being a little sentimental, but I like the new change. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment