Tuesday 27 May 2014

Diet Blow Out

As you may have read, I had a pretty rough month in May. As a result of this, I totally blew my low carb eating plan that I have been following so carefully, and easily, for the previous 8 months. Unfortunately, I think I have put back on almost all the weight that I lost in that time.

But, this week marks a fresh start and I have my eating plan all worked out.

Breakfast - yoghurt OR breakfast quiche
Mid-morning snack - macadamia nuts
Lunch - Tuna salad or vegie soup
Mid-afternoon snack - almond crackers and cheese OR breakfast quiche
Dinner - mexican beef and veg with cheese and salsa
Dessert - low carb chocolate cheesecake


That's a lot of food, and I usually miss the mid morning or afternoon snack depending on work. I have done all the cooking and I have the week's meals prepared, so there wont be any temptation to stray.

Here's to a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment