Monday 21 March 2016

Gender Prediction






I have posted before about gender prediction. I haven't really thought about it much this time around, what they say about just wanting a healthy baby regardless of gender is especially true for us.

However, the last couple of days I have been having really vivid dreams. They have all been different, and some not too pleasant, but in each of them our baby is a boy. And sometimes joined by a twin sister. But there is always a boy.

So I pulled out the gender prediction chart and it says boy. A variety of other quizzes, predictors and old wives tales also seem to point to boy (it's a bit too early for some of them though!).

Only time will tell. We're still planning on having the harmony test done at 10 weeks, I already have the referral form from my doctor. Still, it's a little bit of fun to think about the 'What if?'

2 comments:

  1. I've just checked in for the first time in a month or so and seen your news! I can understand completely how you are feeling - I think you've been pretty unlucky with the hospital appointments and doctors so far - so I hope you get some more understanding people in future. I really hope this is the baby you get to take home (happpygoluckyinoz)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola!

      Thanks for checking in on us and for your kind words of support :)

      We're looking forward to switching to midwife care at the 12 week mark, if that's still an option by then.

      Hope you and your little one are well xx

      Delete